We're here to help
When you visit us at Southern Cross Station, we can give you the following assistance:
- Internet access
- Transport and travel information
- Mobility Equipment (e.g. wheelchair hire)
- Fully accessible bathrooms with adult-change facilities and ceiling hoist
- Free buggy transport, manual wheelchair access and personal guidance service
- A comfortable lounge, and rest area with showers, towel hire, and baby-change facilities
Travellers coming to Melbourne for medical appointments can use our Medical Companion service or take advantage of our personal care assistance provided through Travellers Aid Access Service (TAAS).
If you need Emergency Relief call (03) 9670 2873 to discuss eligibility and appointment times.
At Southern Cross Station the Travellers Aid Access Service (TAAS) is available Monday to Friday: 10am - 5pm and Saturday to Sunday:11am - 4pm.
Main Concourse (located opposite the Luggage Hall)
Southern Cross Station
99 Spencer St
Docklands VIC 3000
T: (+61 3) 9670 2072
F: (+61 3) 9600 1174
Contact us at Southern Cross Station
Required fields are marked with *